Saturday, December 1, 2007

Madhuri is Back...


...And How?!

Just back from 'Aaja Nachle'.

And I'm saying it for the nth time since I left the cinema-halls, Madhuri is just brilliant. I never thought I had missed Madhuri's presence in tinseltown until today...! Honestly, the only two things that worked for me in the film were the dances and the dancer. I felt like going "haye" after every song.
Hats off to Vaibhavi Merchant! 'Aaja Nachle' actually felt like a Vaibhavi Merchant film rather than an Anil Mehta's!
It was such a treat watching good choreography! And! And! And! Madhuri was in it!

Anyhoo, I've had enough of me getting all excited over Madhuri's come-back, dancing abilities, etc. It's bedtime and 'they' say that sleep deprivation is detrimental to health, actually anyone's health, but I care more about mine. So, ...

Good Night!

No comments: