Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It's Holiday Time...Tra-la-la-la-la...

Everyone is in the holiday cheer. Eid is just around the corner, which translates for me into 3 days of classes-free existence. Papa Noel has finished packing his goody-bag, so all the naughty kids are hoping they weren't that naughty after-all.
All my students want me to leave classes early, my colleagues disappear before lunch-time. I finally have a vacation planned and booked! I am excited! Yay! Yay!

It's Christmas time! It's snow time! I was looking at these pictures from last year, and nostalgia set in (as always), and I wanted to go back and do it all over again, the christmas lights, the snow-angels, the heavy sweaters, the hot coffee, the German fairs, the marshmallows, the chocolate coated strawberries, everything!

I miss you my snow-angel!

No comments: