Monday, November 5, 2007

Looking for the light.

 


I want something else...


The heaviness of the meaningless whims,
Becomes hard to pass on to anyone else,
Alone is how I have to carry this it seems;
Through the tunnel, Until I see hope’s rays and beams...

...I feel I’m cracking under pressure,
Still feeling my way around, very unsure,
Trying to be strong at this point of censure.
The end of the tunnel is somewhere close, I’m sure...

...The cracks deepen, and I sit and stare,
Into nothingness as if this is all I care.
Rescuing reality from fantasy’s claws,
Looking at the times to come cause,
The end of the tunnel is somewhere close...

...At the end of the tunnel there will be light
And through these cracks it will reach inside me
And enlighten me to bear the lightness of being.

No comments: