Sunday, November 11, 2007

Why I Can't Be Funny and More.



(My randomness at its best(if I may say so myself)!)...

Why I can't be funny and why is it always that my sense of humor needs to do a HOO-HA!?!

#1: Because I laugh at bad jokes.
(Eg.:Have you heard this one?
"Why is 6 afraid of 7?"
"Because 7 8 9!!"
-HAHAHAHAHA! (Haanji, read as one of my silent fits of laughter!))

#2: My waking hours are spent in the "analysis mode". It's hard to crack jokes in that mode, man!
(Remark for self: I really need to turn it off sometimes.)

#3: I fall into the category of nerds, and nerds, according to me have a weird, whacky sense of humor which the non-nerds fail to understand. (No offence meant! (to anyone))

...Er, I have my funny moments (sometimes)...I am just not mentally equipped to deal with funny most of the time. Simply put, I am not comically inclined.
Don't get me wrong here, I like a good laugh. I enjoy a good laugh! ... It's just that it's so hard to come by! :(

Anyhoo musing on...the stuff that *I* think makes me *think* *I* am funny:

#1: High dose of Caffeine and/or Sugar and pulling off an all-nighter!
#2: My definition of moderate amounts of alcohol (which is not a lot if you ask me. It can't really be quantified; it's the amount that leaves me... *happy*, blissfully happy :) )
#3: Spending endless hours with my sister.
#4: And something I only recently found out, spending some more endless hours (yes, I have too much time on my hands! Ah! don't give me that look! Gah! not everyone is as lucky! ok?! :P ) with the FA gang! (Haye! I miss you guys!)
#5: When the mean streak in me comes alive.

Hmmn, I never thought I could be 5 point funny!

No comments: