Tuesday, September 25, 2007

One Thing...

Is EVERYTHING redundant?!

I wonder if anything original really exists?!...Life is much too redundant. I mean every-fucking-one lives it! Everyone is born; everyone dies! I fail to understand how anything that happens in between could be anything but inconsequential mutations in the repeats. It just seems that everything that one has done is a repetition, only there is this remote possibility that you don't know about it YET.

And then there was...

"This is your one opportunity to do something that no one has ever done before and that no one will copy throughout human existence. And if nothing else, you will be remembered as the one guy who ever did this. This one thing."

--Sam in Garden State


And then I wondered all over again...

What is my one thing? Does everyone have their one thing?

No comments: