Monday, September 3, 2007

The Beginning...

'Tis tough to begin at the beginning; what came first, the egg or the hen?

Yeah, I don't know the answer, but I'm sure Mr Darwin would've been able to answer it. 'The Origin of Species' is what it all boils down to isn't it? (Disclaimer: I don't conform to this in totality, but mostly, I do!) Since this post isn't about the evolution of mankind/womankind (don't want the feminists to come knocking at my door wanting to give me a piece of their mind :P), I don't mind letting out a little more... this post isn't about the 'Big Bang Theory' either! (Aren't ya just happy to know that?!)
Well, without further a-do, without testing my lovely reader's patience, I will reveal the true intentions of my re-entry into the blogging world, well, it's not really a re-entry, it's more like a re-start (Coz I have officially deleted all the previous blogs!)...so, basically, the point I'm trying to get at is that, this is a new beginning of a hopefully longer affair with the blogging world!

Here's to uninterrupted blogging!
Cheers!

No comments: