Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Of Reasons To Avoid Cooking.

All grad-students at some time or the other face the cooking burn-out.

I was brainstorming the highest used reasons for eating out:
(List not jotted down with respect to preference or the frequency)

"Too much work" ('tis never really so)

"No decision on WHO should cook"

"All tv-meals are already consumed"

"No food at all" (that's like the most valid reason)

"No breakfast cereal left" ('cause breakfast cereal make for excellent, healthy lunches and dinners!)

"Too bored to cook today"

"I've had a brilliant day at work, let's celebrate!"

"My advisor was pissed with me, I need some cheering!"

"Don't know what to cook?!"

"I'm in a mood to cook something exotic, I wish I had the ingredients..."

"Life is a bitch and she just had babies, all bitches!"

"There is a new place that opened in town, let's check it out!"



Can't think of anymore reasons right now. But I'm sure there are many, many, many more... and I will keep adding to this space. :)


Happy Cooking Everyone! :D

No comments: