Friday, June 20, 2008

Contemplating The Changes.

Looking back on the year that was, a good year? Can't make up my mind. I would've labelled it one of the crappiest years ever... except June.
Everything changed in June.
All questions of cosmic magnitude resolved with a plain and simple "yes".
(Who would've thought that answer to the ultimate question was not really 42, it was "yes"!?!)

I've gone from lost to found!
From None to N!
From single to engaged!
From PhD to job!
From USA to UK!
From sad to happy! (literally!)




Life should look a lot more complex looking at the changes. Suprisingly it does not. Probably because I still haven't really digested the magnanimity of it all? Probably I'm too happy to look at the lows? Probably I'm still lingering in my perpetually confused state of mind?
No! I haven't been saner in making a decision, or faster, or more sure, or never ever has a decision felt so right.

I'm happy and that is all that matters anyways :D




Looking back some years from today, I will reminisce with N sitting by my side, how stupendiferous 2008 had been for us!
I will not remember this as a bad year, ever!

To many, happy changes! Cheers!

No comments: